Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
VirtualCast: Effect of Hybrid Workplaces in Texas Health Facilities
Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 12:00 PM until 1:00 PM
Payment In Full In Advance Only
Clinical and Nonclinical Work Patterns in Healthcare have Changed!
Emerging trends in telehealth and telework means rethinking your planning, design, construction, real estate, and financial decisions. Explore the pros and cons. Learn why the right solution isn’t the same in every case.
Get the Answers You Need to Seven Critical Questions:
- What are the latest survey results telling us about people returning to the workplace, realigning how they work, and recalibrating space?
- How will these changes reshape the facilities mix of healthcare systems?
- What types of medical facilities will dominate the future landscape?
- Which issues are vital when deciding to renovate, repurpose, or build new?
- How will this shape the Texas real estate market in the future?
- Can health systems, owners, and developers find success repurposing non-medical properties?
- Where will you find the best development opportunities?
Active AMFP Member: $0 With Discount Code
Note for AMFP Members: If you do not have the member discount code to register for this program, please e-mail email@example.com.
For information about the event's speakers and sponsors, please click here!
[!] Event time is in Central Standard Time (CST)