Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Innovation Talk: Resiliency in Healthcare
Tuesday, February 23, 2021, 3:00 PM until 4:00 PM
Join us at 3:00 p.m. ET on February 23 for Innovation Talk: Resiliency in Healthcare. Amid the unprecedented healthcare issues brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic, how can hospitals address the challenges? Together, we'll discuss how hospitals can provide essential care while ensuring that patients and staff are protected.
Webinar topics include:
- The new wave of emerging hospitals
- The way healthcare delivery is changing
- More sustainable and resilient hospitals of the future
- Michael Sullivan, Building Segments President – Schneider Electric
- Chris Roberts, Global Solution Architect – Schneider Electric